Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
BTW - how late is the store open that day, and do you have any of those florida rics left?

and dont anyone tell my girlfriend what a said or she will kill me!!! -devil -devil

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
registers are locked at 8pm sharp...otherwise adult soda's can't come out. Last time I was there there were a few rics left but they were selling like crazy.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH I am pretty sure we'll have plenty of stock, get there early to PAY for your stuff before we close!! It is gonna be a Mad rush at 8:00 I bet!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I picked up some more orange, green, yellow, and blue Ricordea florida, two orange R. yuma, and two more green/blue/purple St. Thomas "Ricordea" rocks today.

We should still have some tomorrow. :)

EDIT: A few other neat corals I picked up today are a couple of awesome Blastomussa wellsi colonies, some new aquacultured and maricultured Acropora spp., and a rather rare green Euphyllia sp. "Putat" (like a wall-building green frogspawn).

·
Registered
450 Posts
Dark red with neon green centres, red/brown with green centres, and a beautiful solid red piece we've had for a couple weeks.

We've also got two very nice B. merletti colonies, brown with mint green centres.

·
Registered
546 Posts
we'll be there around 7-7:30 :)
with the hubby and kids.. but no pizza for us, too late for dinner.. the kids would be mad if they had to wait till so late to eat! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts