Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have Blue Xenia for sale within a 1 to 1.5 hour drive of Fenton? Please let me know cost and where you are located. If not, maybe I can do a group order? Thank you! :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
don't know if you go there much but Dick at trops posted that they got some in the other day. NOPE sorry i just checked it they got green in not blue - they may have some though

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you triggerhappy! I appreciate it. The one place I have found so far wants $49-$75 plus shipping. I really don't want to spend that much right now. Hopefully I will find some. If not, I can wait. Thanks again. :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have some for sale. Not sure when I'll be getting over there myself, though. I have family that may be going there this weekend. Otherwise it will be next week or the following weekend. If you're willing to meet me in the Detroit area, I can bring some. They are smaller frags, 1-2".

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marinemommy, I would me you in the Detroit area. My mother lives at the area where I96 and I94 meet in St Clair Shores area. We are supposed to go there this Saturday. If you are willing to meet up, I would definetly do so. Please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Actually, I won't be able to make it until next week, maybe Wednesday evening. I'm on call this weekend but I thought my mom was going over there. Turns out she's not. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm intrested in the same thing, I think. I'm looking for Cespitularia, aka True Blue Xenia. I would be willing to meet in Detroit, also.

Perhaps we could all work something out? If not, I'd be willing to go in on a order with you, and split shipping.

LMK.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes we are still interested Marinemommy. Just let me know when you are available. I am in no rush so if I know you will have some for me for sure, I am willing to wait and get it when you come over or a family member comes over. Just let me know, it is all really appreciated!!!! :)

Clownfish, I am more than happy to go get some and bring it by to you. I will have to go home on 696 to 23 north so I don't have a problem bringing it to you. Just keep me in the loop on how much you are buying and so forth. :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Okay, I'll keep you posted. I have one other person interested too...toocurious is first then him then you clown...

I just reaquascaped and some of my corals aren't too happy with me so give me a couple of days to let the xenia settle down again. Then I'll know how much I have available. I've offered it for $15 for about a 1" rock with blue xenia. Not real big but it's a good start. I might have at least one larger piece available too.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
TooCurious:

I live at M-5 and 696/I-96/275. I work on the Dearborn/Detroit border. LMK what works best for both you and Marinemommy. If I'm available, I might be able to meet Marinemommy after work, then drive the frags north and swap with you.

It may save you a long drive.:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marinemommy no rush on you. I am just glad you are willing to part with some. Whatever is convenient for you. If you go closer to the St. Clair area crossing over or the Detroit/Windsor Bridge area, could you let me know. Thank you!!!! :)

Sounds good Clownfish. If Marinemommy has to wait on yours, I don't mind her holding mine until yours is ready. Saves everyone gas :)

2pairs, if Marinemommy has some for you, I could meet you too if you want. We could all do a pass along. Just let us know.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Guys, I'm not sure that I will have 4 frags available at the moment. The two frags I had already cut don't look very happy. Looks like I'll have to do some more cutting from the main colony and I don't know that I can manage 4 cuttings, or even 3, right now. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Maybe if I was supplied once I could grow my own! Isn't that the ultimate goal? An endless supply of self sustaining joy? -devil Ahhh... to dream.

-Scott ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts