Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a pair of Occelaris Clownfish. One is a black and white and one is an orange and white. They have laid eggs twice in the last couple of months and they are getting ready to lay again. They have been cleaning the spot on the rock where they have laid the last two times. I am considering selling them, but I have no idea what they are worth! Could someone tell me what I should ask for them? I even have a video of them laying the last time!

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
There wouldn't be much of a market for the offspring since they would be mixed. For someone that wants to get into breeding and practice with this pair they might be worth around $50-$100.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
i'd be interested if the price was right, like tom said, there is really not a market for there off-spring, but I am trying to breed and these would help me learn..

EDIT: ****, just seen where you are located.. :(

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I will be at the Lansing swap and could bring them. Clinton township is close to Lansing right? Make me an offer. I can also send you the video of the last time they layed!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh sorry I was thinking Clinton County. I just Google mapped Clinton township and you're definitely not by Lansing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts