Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, as I was looking around on the aquatic discoveries site. I noticed they had pictures of tanks they built for peoples businesses. I really enjoy eating at restraunts that have nice tanks. Like rainforest cafe, and I was wondering if people would post places that have tanks within their businesses. Because I wouldn't mind dining at their restraunt if they do. Or waiting in a doctors office with a 300 gallon reef tank lol. I did see one of tanks was labeled (one of the 600's built) and that is located at fishbones. So I guess if im out their Ill have to take a look at that tank. It looked sweet in the pic.

· Registered
996 Posts
my buddie was doing the cleaning for fish bones for a while but it was becoming too much of a full time job just for them so he dropped them. but when i saw it while under his care it was awesome.

· Registered
1,711 Posts
sean,

The company has been around for over 60 years, we sell uniforms and other items for police and fire depts. I have worked there since I was 17, I bought out the last of the cuda family t1/2 years ago, since them I have moved the location to Taylor. Believe me when I say this, owning your own business is not what it seems, I was told for years by many people taht it was the only way to get ahead in life, they lied, I would love to work a 40-50 hour work week, and you raelly never leave. Even when you sleep, you wake up about bills and customers. Sorry for rambling....John

· Registered
1,711 Posts
If it wasn't for the tank in my office, I probably would have gone ballistic by now. The one thing you can say about reefin is that it sure as heck is relaxing at the end of a long day.....

· Registered
1,711 Posts
My office tank is a 90, limited space, or else who knows what I may have put in there. Will, she is bouncing on my end, btw, my wife thinks that is sick, but I tell her she use to bounce before also.LOL......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.