Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about putting and order in for fish thru live aquria has anyone ordered from them and how were ur fish and any thoughts on it??

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Personally I haven't but have heard a lot of positive comments about them from people on here. I don't know of anyone who lost a fish. I know they offer a guarantee for two Weeks or something. Kind of hard to beat that

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I've ordered from them many times, and can say they are one of the best online vendors out there. Especially their Divers Den section. Livestock is always of the best quality, shipping is top notch, and their customer service is second to none. Good luck with your order.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Their stuff is top notch. I have ordered plenty from them over the years and I have never had a problem with any of their stuff. If you buy fish from them you must acclimate them very slowly for the best results. I would buy stuff from them again for sure.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have ordered almost all my fish from there! Highly highly recommend!!! Pm me if you want to do a group buy, I live in warren as well.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Great experiences many times, spend a little more and get the free shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts