Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys get in a Rectangular trigger, huma trigger, or starry trigger?
We'd like a trigger and we like all 3, so I guess it's just up to which one you can get in :)

Also, I'm looking for some sand sifting star fish, I can't remember what they are called, but they only get about 1" (tropicorium has them on sale for $5 or $6 right now, but it's too far of a drive)...

And I need a 6 line wrasse for my reef tank, small if avalible :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
We have Rectangular and Huma-huma triggers in stock now. I'm not certain which species you're referring to by "Starry trigger" - do you have a scientific name for it?

Also, do you have a scientific name for the tricolour fairy wrasse? There are a few species with that common name...we have Cirrhilabrus solorensis in stock right now. That's probably the one you're looking for.

If not, we have at least a half dozen sixlines wandering around. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave said:
We have Rectangular and Huma-huma triggers in stock now. I'm not certain which species you're referring to by "Starry trigger" - do you have a scientific name for it?

Also, do you have a scientific name for the tricolour fairy wrasse? There are a few species with that common name...we have Cirrhilabrus solorensis in stock right now. That's probably the one you're looking for.

If not, we have at least a half dozen sixlines wandering around. :)
Thanks dave,
the wrasse I like is Cirrhilabrus lubbocki. althought that ones you suggested is pretty..
and the trigger is:Stellatus Trigger aka Abalistes stellatus.

thanks again! We may be in tomorrow evening or Friday/saturday..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts