Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
If your talking the one In inkster,yes it still there. Not much to choose from and first and last time I was there it was a mess and the tanks were covered in red slime.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Wow I thought they were gone, i remember stopping in the Inkster store chatting for hours with George the owner at the time. He had lots of high hopes but struggled to keep thing going. Glad to hear they are still hanging in and maybe they will turn things around. If anyone happens to stop there again and George is still the owner tell him to contact me, would like to see what we can do to help turn his business around

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Wow I thought they were gone, i remember stopping in the Inkster store chatting for hours with George the owner at the time. He had lots of high hopes but struggled to keep thing going. Glad to hear they are still hanging in and maybe they will turn things around. If anyone happens to stop there again and George is still the owner tell him to contact me, would like to see what we can do to help turn his business around
He is still there and still likes to talk. :)

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Haven't seen George in many years. He was always ready to deal too. Easy guy to work with. Zoas were his specialty when I was going there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.