Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Its just a point and shoot camera so quality isnt that great.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kenny check this one out.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah from Trop. Finally fragged it up, and i got a piece yesterday. Well it was fragged when i stopped in Friday but Ray wasnt there and nobody knew the price. I knew i wanted it though, so i couldnt let it get away. I think as of yesterday they have one frag left.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hybrid? What makes it a hybrid- is it a cross between 2 corals??? What will breed with an echino?

I know that in the euphyllia this happens- frogspawn/ hammer crossing- the result does not fit either standard- is in between.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i dont think you can actually cross breed them. Its just a rare Watermelon/Alien eye or whatever. Or maybe im wrong, i duuno its just an amazing coral that i fell in love with. One of the "had to have it" sort of thing that goes with this hobby. :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here is what it should look like when it grows out

not my pic though, and i apoligise up-front for borrowing the pic from whoever took it

·
Registered
748 Posts
That is an amazing coral!

Thanks for answering my question- I was not trying to detract from the frag in anyway.

Julie

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$150................well worth it IMO.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Man....I love that coral everytime I visit cherrycorals.com. Free plug and bump for a sick coral. I have to chalices going great now...Once lights are upgraded I will invest in something higher end!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any idea what kind of flow i should have this in? If i turn its face into direct flow its ok, if i turn its face away from direct flow it starts getting all puffy and bubbly looking. Cant tell which way is better for growth.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts