Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK have this pump chem-tech x003 and a box of stuff that i got 1 year are so for free:D
Does any one have one ??And how do you use it ?:confused:
want to set it up any ideas
X003
CHEM-TECH Series 100 pump, Model X003
0.30 - 3.0 GPD (gallons per day), 0.013 - 0.125 GPH (gallons per hour), 0.027 - 0.267 ounces per minute
1.14 - 11.35 LPD (liters per day), 0.05 - 0.47 LPH (liters per hour), 0.79 - 7.9 milliliters per minute
Output rated at 100 PSI (7 BAR) maximum pressure, viscosities up to 300 centipoise.
Adjustable stoke length control, 10:1 flow rate turn down ratio. 7 Strokes per minute
http://www.novatech-usa.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.198/.f

·
Registered
928 Posts
That would be a dosing pump. Most people set them up to use as a kalk dripper or auto top-off for their tanks. Haven't ever used one personally, but would be a good deal if you don't have a top-off set up for your tank yet. If you've got all the tubing with it, you can just hook it up, set it, and away you go. If not, you'll have to find the right tubing for it before you can do anything with it (and most times they are fairly specific to each individual pump).

Brad

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont have all the tubing with it, still have to find the right tubing for it before I can do anything with it fairly specific to each individual pump).I guess its going to drip kalk . Havent done that before so more reading for me! I have a calacium reactor and it does good job on its own ! thanks brad for the info!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts