Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Choice Aquariums has Cirrhilabrus lubbocki Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse at $15.99/ea. for our MR customers.

The two Vets have them at $28.99 plus $35.00 shipping!!!

We only have 20 specimens and this price is good through 01/25/08 or while supply lasts....they will be available after 4pm on Friday 01/18/08.

Hope to see ya!!!

Wayne

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
WOW, I'm not sure if you're trying to seduce me or get me to buy more fish... Either way, wow. :p

Wayne, you WILL get me to get a larger SW tank.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spike said:
Are they in stock now? Also, is this a picture of one of the lubbocks?
No....they will be available after 4pm on Friday 01/18/08. No, I will photograph the incoming stock when it arrives.

Thanks,

Wayne

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
hardcz said:
Gonna look these up to see how "reef friendly" they might be.
I've never had any trouble with a Lubbocks before, except if they get real bored or hungry they'll take out real small crustacians, like a small hermit.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
that's good to know, I know a few people who have six line's and they are eating their small polyp's on sps, and zoo's, so was hoping to stay away from that kind of trauma.

·
Registered
546 Posts
darn! Why couldn't you have the on Wednesday when we had the extra $$?! That's the one I want! Oh well.. looks like I'll have to pay full price next time they are in.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Ah Man! Of course you have one of the best deals this year right after I have to start tearing down my tank! Darn Darn Darn! Oh well, I'll just have to be patient and wait until I get a new tank up and running after the move.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts