Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know if there are any clownfish breeders in SouthEast Michigan?
I'm in the look out for a small harem.
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Not sure if Tropicorium still breeds but they had a ton of clowns

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Not sure if Tropicorium still breeds but they had a ton of clowns
The thing it linked in my response is NOT the local Tropicorium. Looks like someone else has the website now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Long story with their web domain.

They don’t breed but they have a very good relationship with Sea and Reef Aquaculture and get very nice tank raised clownfish from there.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I was also going to suggest tropicorium. Is Tal still around and breeding clowns? He had quite the setup years ago I remember.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi, does anyone know if there are any clownfish breeders in SouthEast Michigan?
I'm in the look out for a small harem.
Thanks,
Not sure if he's in Michigan but Ive been following Robert for a couple years and he's a SUPER knowledgeful clown breeder and even has a designer breed attributed to himself. His prices are decent as well.

https://www.facebook.com/RobertKingsClownfish

·
Registered
696 Posts
But with this Robert guy to see anything you have to join by giving him your full name, address, phone number, e-mail and face book page and once he's verified all this he'll let you join.

I don't mind signing up and giving an e-mail, but the rest is only if I'm purchasing something.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I was also going to suggest tropicorium. Is Tal still around and breeding clowns? He had quite the setup years ago I remember.
Hey! I took a break from breeding a while back to do some traveling. My reef is pretty minimal now but I'm getting the itch to ramp things up again. :)

I see things have changed a bit around here and it's pretty quiet but that has happened to most forums. How is everyone connecting these days with COVID and all?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tripicorium is still open but they don't breed anymore. U think the most common option after COVID is doorstep pickup ***x1f61b;

1 - 10 of 10 Posts