Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken a new job and do not have the time to properly take care of my tank anymore so I am selling the whole system. JBJ Naon 28g with the PRO LED lighting. I purchased an upgraded media basket. Comes with EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ EcoSMART Driver, 40lbs of CaribSea Arag-Alive Special Grade Reef Sand, ViaAqua VA100W Titanium Heater, Salifert Calcium Test Kit, Salifert KH/Alkalinity Test Kit, Salifert Magnesium Test Kit, Salifert Phosphate Test Kit, Refractometer, three five gallon buckets, spare heater and pump for salt mixing, tons of other parts and pieces. As you can see in the picture I used another stand and I also have the MTS-60 Stand new in box if you want it. Tank has one percula clown in the tank, and about 8 hermits and a ix of other clean up crews. Everything you see in the pictures I will include I need it all gone asap. Please PM or email with questions. Thank you!!! Asking 900 OBO have over 1400 into it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yup, very nice setup. Like Nano-Newb said. If you want to part it out, I would be interested in the MP10. Send a PM if/when you want to part it out. Good luck!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts