Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to find out the "designer" names of these zoos and chalices if anyone knows. I have these in my tank and it would be cool if I could say their designer names instead of "random zoanthids" lol

If anyone knows where there is a list of the different colors and combos of zoanthids or chalices that I could check out, that would be great as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm no help with the identification, but there is a site that catalogues corals and has almost all of the Zoanthids an Palythoas with their designer names you can check out. It might be called Coralpedia.

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
I am looking to find out the "designer" names of these zoos and chalices if anyone knows. I have these in my tank and it would be cool if I could say their designer names instead of "random zoanthids" lol

If anyone knows where there is a list of the different colors and combos of zoanthids or chalices that I could check out, that would be great as well.
The first one is Gorilla nipples

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, im glad someone likes my comment...... I thought it was pretty funny myself ...... I'm still laughing actually...... wtf gorilla nipples.... really?!?!? seriously......... some things are better just not knowing haha

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
lol, im glad someone likes my comment...... I thought it was pretty funny myself ...... I'm still laughing actually...... wtf gorilla nipples.... really?!?!? seriously......... some things are better just not knowing haha
LOL...I think it is hilarious! Though, I just seen it and your comment that followed too.

·
Registered
659 Posts
yea so what are the chances that someone comes over and you say "hey, wanna see my gorillia nipples " that they look over to your fish tank?? prolly could be a weird moment.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea so what are the chances that someone comes over and you say "hey, wanna see my gorillia nipples " that they look over to your fish tank?? prolly could be a weird moment.
Well I certainly am not going to volunteer the information, but you never know who will ask me what type of zoa that is........ As I try to say "gorilla nipples" quickly and poorly pronunciated.......and then they say "what was that, I didnt hear you" etc etc...... Lol

Either way, it was merely a funny scenario in my mind, your putting way to much thought into the actual probability of it.....

And the fact that out of all the hundreds of names it could of been, gorilla nipples wasnt expected.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts