Michigan Reefers banner
2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  quality-corals.com 
#1 ·
I saw a post somewhere of a coral retailer out of Ohio with real low overnight shipping. Can anyone tell me the website ?

#5 ·
I was going to suggest them as well. I think I have heard premium aquatics too but you would have to check with them to make sure. I know they are 1 day for me, but I also live 2 hours closer.

Here are the bigger ones that I know of you may want to check out.

Salty Critter - Vermillion OH (between Sandusky and Cleveland)
Phishy Business - Columbus OH
Premium Aquatics - Indy IN

We have never tried it but I would be pretty confident being so close to Detroit or GR and for the fact that quality coral has had some good results.

Hope that helps

#13 ·
Just a quick note regarding shipping of dry goods. When buying from Pet Solutions out of Bevercreek, OH (petsolutions.com) your order gets to us in the Detroit area the very next day, even when using standard shipping. This is provided you place your order before 12 noon.They also match any advertised price.

Kevin

#18 ·
Hello Guys,
Sorry about the setup of our website. We have had several people contact us with problems navigating our website. As a result we are having our website redesign. The creator sent us a preview of what it is going to look like and it is outstanding. To make things even easier on our customers (and ourselves) we are going to be installing a paypal shopping cart. Thanks for all of your support as we grow and continue to provide you with superior products and service with integrity. We are proud to be new sponsors of michigan reefers so please check out our sponsors forum for all information and sales. Have a great day!
Ryan~Quality Corals

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.