Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Drop - See Below!!!

Coralife 72" metal halide-compact-moon light combination fixture.

Purchased new in 2008, this fixture is in excellent shape with the exception of a couple of small sections missing on the compact fluorescent acrylic covers. Comes with 3 Ushio 14K bulbs with less than 3 months use on them, 8 actinic 96 watt bulbs (4 never taken out of their packaging, mounting legs and the optional hanging kit (again, never opened or used).

This fixture was good to me, but I converted to LED. All ballasts are in good working order.

Here is the Coralife description:

Space-saving unit performs the job of three different fixtures. Combines 10000°K HQI double-ended metal halide, actinic blue compact fluorescent, and 1 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps in a low profile, anodized black aluminum housing. External remote magnetic HQI ballast and internal compact fluorescent electronic ballast(s) with independent on/off switches for convenient 24-hour day and night lighting conditions. 15" x 2-3/4" high. Replacement Square Pin Compact Fluorescent Bulbs and HQI Double Ended Metal Halide Bulbs available.

Features: Highly polished reflectors, built-in cooling fan(s), acrylic compact fluorescent lens cover and glass HQI lens cover(s), and heavy duty mounting legs. Includes appropriate number of HQI double-ended bulbs, compact fluorescent bulbs, and Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps.

I belive this item is now discontinued but is selling at Foster and Smith for $999.99

Yours for $350.00

I tried to take a pic with the Ushios running, but that didn't work out so well, either for my eyes or the camera.

Pick-up only.

Might also consider a trade for softies, polyps or mushroom rocks.

Also available, the sister unit to this one, 48", 2 MH fixtures, 2 96 watt fixtures and 1 working moon light (out of 3). The ballasts are all working fine. No MH bulbs with this one, or legs or hanging kit. Available for $150.00 or similar trades as above.

Grunfeld

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Drop.....Must be the Economy

Price reduced to $200 from $350. Will also take $100 plus trades of equivalent value of the following:

yellow tangs, zoanthids, softies.....

Again, 3 X 150 Watt MH 4 X 96 Watt PC 4 X 1 watt moon light LEDs

PM me

It's all boxed up in the original packaging and ready for pickup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.