Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
How old is that mp10? Warranty still? Reason I ask is because a new one is only a few dollars more. I need something different for my cube.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
35??? Mp10 w es are 285, read the post, everyone spamming his thread without knowing what their talking about is a waste of all our time

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mp10

WOW! everyone calm down because I am only going to get rid of the mp10 in a deal for the AI SOL BLUES. I really do not need the money nor do I want to get rid of it for something that I do not want. This means that unless it is exactly what I am looking for or so sweet that I can not pass it up then I will trade but other than that I do not want to get rid of it. You can ask if I want to trade for anything reef or nonreef related the worst I can say is "no, thank you!" but everyone calm down over the price because I have to put a price to keep it on this forum. the corals and zappers are for sale as well and those if someone is interested let me know. the mp10 is more for trade bait for the AI SOL BLUES.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Um if he sells the Mp 10 it was already discussed it was mine :victory:. He should have posted this in the trading forums and the mp 10 wouldn't have needed a price . . . . lol

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mp10

yes eddy you are right if i posted it in the trading forum i would not need a price but the amount of people that see it then would be to low. Also i like to try to get rid of some of the corals in the process. and yes if i sell the mp10 it is yours eddy!:victory:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
I don't get it, is this stuff for sale or is this just stuff you want to trade?

If it is for sale what does "4pp" mean? Is that $4 per polyp?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is the Polyp count!

Most of it is for sale but would really like to trade for the AI Sol BLUE's with a controller! If you are interested in any of the corals let me know and I can give you a price for the individuals or even a pack price,

·
Registered
563 Posts
So, are they for sale? I am still confused. Usually I thought pp meant per polyp. If they are for sale you need prices on them or they will be deleted most likely.

EDIT: You must have been adding to your post while I was typing
You're right tommyb. Was lost at first on this thread trying to get the concept of this post. Was going to offer to buy him out with all the pp's going on. :hang2:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bumb

still looking for ai sol blues as well as any other really cool stuff. I also have some of the corals for sale as well.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump

the corals are for sale as well. they just moved this to the wrong forum but what can you do!?!?!?!?!?:nhl_checking:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts