Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well due to financial issues i need to sell of some corals. i got some really nice/exotic pieces all are pretty good size. unfortunetly i do not have a phone or a camera so i cant post pics.

1. capt america paly's about 20-30 polyps 35.00$
2.chili pepper monti 25$
3. large birdnest 8-9 inches tall and countless large branches 30$
4. blue/green fuzzy tip acro 3-4 inches 15$
5. orange plate 4-5 inches across 20$

and i got lots more that i dont no the names of, i have colony's/frags something a reefer is always looking for. i need this stuff gone by tomorrow everything is o.b.o and like i said i have lot more forsale probably 10-15 other corals, come get these while they last. shoot me a pm to set up a time and for directions.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pm replied. here is a link so you all can get some what of idea in what i have.

http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/members-tanks/122870-biggestreefs-92-gallon.html

---------- Post added 02-23-2012 at 06:07 PM ----------

ok so im selling all corals, also have yellow watchmen goby and pistol shrimp for sale as well. i have one huge colony of blue tip sps with brown at the bottom, its a beast and needs a home, atched to a pretty large rock, we can work out prices when you come buy!!!!

---------- Post added 02-23-2012 at 06:14 PM ----------

bump up lots of stuff here, rainbow monti, jedi mindtrick, orange fuzzy plate on large rock, several other plates/sps

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its very hard for me to gt on here now, specially without a phone, but this weekend would be best to contact me and set up a time to come by. i appoligise for the inconvineince!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i appoligize if i havent messaged someone back yet. lifes been a b**** latly, but i have a phone now, shoot me your numbers and i can call tomorrow. for those who did leave me your numbers already i will call you tomorrow.

As of now i got quite a bit left. rainbow monti which lost its color in my buddies tank, but looks amazing under m/h, large rock with huge sps colony, many other things.

yellow watchmen & pistol shrimp are sold!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey matt, looked for your number on here, didnt c it anywere or i missed it somewere.. pm me it again and ill call you tomorrow FORSURE, an everyone else who i contacted earlier today i will call you tomorrow afternoon, had a rough/busy day.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just sold quite a bit of things, thanks bob and becky hope you guys enjoy the coral, still have the large brown and blue tip sps colony, purple deaths, bright fuzz orange plate, and a couple other things left. first come first serve!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts