Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corals: High and Lower End Zoas/Palys, Acans, Chalices, Clowns Plus Much, Much More

6K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  woods4542000 
#1 · (Edited)
thread moved

#6 ·
Everybodys got a saw.
Alot of corals went to their new homes. Quite a few clowns also have a new home. I will hopefully be regain the possession of my camera back tomorrow and be posting more tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks to all who came by. Pleasure to meet you all.

#13 ·
Holly coral Batman

Holly Coral Batman. I'm still in all, at all the coral you have and how clean your whole setup is.Very nice man. After eight and a half hours in a bucket on the floor of my front seat the two B&W clowns and shrooms made the trip, and are doing well. I also apreciate the call today to check up on them. Thanks again and ill give ya a call when in back around your side of town.

Cool guy, ?&%$ ton of different corals, Healty Fish,easy to work with, and a very clean system.

#14 ·
Tomorrow I'll have pics of more corals posted. Just getting over a fight between me and a coral that had me down for a few days. It got real nasty with me.

---------- Post added 02-09-2012 at 08:24 PM ----------

Thanks Gary for the kind words. Was a little concerned about the clowns during your travels all over the state of Michigan.

Also thanks to those who came by for coral and clowns. Enjoy 'em.

#16 ·
Seems like theres more interest in clowns than corals at this time and I really was hopeing to open up space. Will only have the corals on this board til lights go off tomorrow. Was hoping to sell locally but may have to post them in a national forum. At any rate thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.