Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a custom glass tank made. Do any of you have recommendations on where to have it done near Macomb Township? I also need a stand and canopy made. I appreciate your recommendations. Please PM me. Best regards, Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've had a sump built at Great Lakes Aquariums in Warren. Great guy to work with and "quality" work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the suggestion. I will call them. Are there other places in the area people have had success with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk instead of working

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Great Lakes local. Or miracles in Canada .... What dimensions?

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Second for Miracles! I just picked up a used Miracles tank, and it is amazing!! I can't wait to get it running.

Don

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you...I will look into Miracles as well.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking for something with a width of 5 ft or less over 150 gals

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
You would love the tank I just picked up. 5 feet long, 3 feet wide, and 2 feet high. If you have room for 3 feet front to back, I would go for it. It adds so much depth and gives a lot more options when configuring rock work and for growing room also! Check out my build thread for a link to my tank when SunnyX had it and it was TOTM over on RC. Mind blowing!!!

Don

·
Registered
861 Posts
How much did u pick that tank up for dc? Just curious. Thats an awesome tank and from miracles it must have cost $3000 or so

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looking for something with a width of 5 ft or less over 150 gals

Well if you want 150 g or more with 5 ft or less, you can find good deals on 150 tall like mine, 48x24x30.. Those can be found often.. If you want a deep dimension tank you will have to look for a while or have a custom build.. Aquatic america is a Michigan tank mfg. Thats what mine is, a custom rimless Starfire front..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
I really love my miracles tank. I needed a custom size. They made my stand as well, just what I wanted and I had just sent them my thoughts and a few pics from the internet.

·
Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
I absolutely love my 240g miracles 8x2x2, but it wasn't cheap $2900, $350 ship, $280 michigan import tax. But it's 3/4" glass all the way around and 4' external overflow box.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts