Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen BOSSmans new avatar? I say lets see some more pics. Dose he/she pose for all pics! :D

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Let's here the story. I'm curious. If this turns out to be a story about a dog making a sandwich I may be worried...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Very nice post about that Wayne, I think I'll have my gf read it.

·
Registered
546 Posts
a GSD is one of the pups we're thinking about getting.. that among another boxer (we had one names Bear that was our lifetime dog, but we had to put him down as one summer night, he came developed epilepsy and had over 100 seizures in a night.. he went brain dead. It still makes Chris and I cry, just thinking about him. He passed 1 week before Christopher was born.)
and a doberman/boxer.
Haven't decided which, but we will know which one when the time is right.. just like with Bear, we knew right away!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That is one beautiful girl!! Here is a pic of my GSD with my little cousin. He is rarely around little kids but its fun to watch him "tolerate" my little cousins. He will let those little ones do anything they wish to him, pull his ears, poke close to his eye, play with his mouth and he wouldn't do a thing.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Very touching story to go with the avatar pic.

I wish I could have just as touching a story for my avatar (kinda pointless and self-explanatory) or my cats at home with me, but I don't. My cats are a PITA, but I love 'em.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Phong said:
That is one beautiful girl!! Here is a pic of my GSD with my little cousin. He is rarely around little kids but its fun to watch him "tolerate" my little cousins. He will let those little ones do anything they wish to him, pull his ears, poke close to his eye, play with his mouth and he wouldn't do a thing.
Awesome pic -yes
It is awesome to see dogs w/ kids, my Doberman LOVES kids, and pity the person stupid enough to hurt one in front of her.
Good dogs = Good owners:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts