Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another huge word of thanks to Deb for her fantastic service, I cannot express how easy she makes every transaction.........

Thanks again Deb........

John

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
yeah the only problem is how slow she is on shipping...-devil

Obviously im kidding, its great, everything i order is at my hour the next morning. Gotta love local businesses.

thanks for always getting my orders out so fast deb.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Must say I met Deb for the first time the other day and she was the ONLY PLACE i found in MI that had the Ballast i needed. Awesome lady, great product, great price, and a pleasure to chat with. Thanks so much Deb!!!

·
Banned
1,916 Posts
Big Thanks to DIYREEF

Deb,

It was a pleasure to meet you, and purchase the TX 5 fixture for my frag tank today.

I will suspend it off the tank, this way I can get my hands in the frag tank without having to move the light.

Your display tank and store shows the passion and care you have devoted to this hobby.

Thank you for the Zoa's and the green monti.

The supplies and stock you keep are well organized and thought out.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
DlBerlin said:
Thank you Alex!
It was great to meet you and Tom also
Great to meet you too, Deb. Now you know why I abbreviate my last name:eek: I blame my parents for that debacle.

I've got the skimmer put together and am going to try the acid test tonight. I didn't know it was that huge! I'm impressed already.

Beautiful setup you have, Deb. The store, frag tank, enormous display tank were impressive to say the least. Nice selection of everything and thanks for your hospitality and generosity.

TomTORO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts