Michigan Reefers banner

Do you like the look of the site?

• Yes, I like the new look.

Votes: 52 44.4%
  • No, I prefer to have the option of the old look.

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Either one is fine with me!

Votes: 47 40.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I like the default vbulletin style.. :p
but whatever you do, please do not bring back the halloween one! that one was horrid!

Edit: you know this new one isn't bad... ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
lol I don't think I would want the Halloween one all year but the dark colors where nice and I like the added icon look.

I slowed down lately but I was going crazy theming my android phone so many background idea and icon changeability, there's a whole world of that stuff all most as big as the saltwater community.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Great feedback everyone, keep em coming. Also for all the dark theme members note that the halloween theme will return back in October as this is a yearly theme for MR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
New Site

I like the new site, but I've noticed that some of the forum pages have icon pics that do not load.

Sometimes I'll click on the selling forum and see icons that indicate the pic didn't load.

I've tried different browsers, so I don't think it's just an issue I'm having...

Any one else experiencing this?

Love the site though! :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I like the new site, but I've noticed that some of the forum pages have icon pics that do not load.

Sometimes I'll click on the selling forum and see icons that indicate the pic didn't load.

I've tried different browsers, so I don't think it's just an issue I'm having...

Any one else experiencing this?

Love the site though! :)
Thanks for all the feedbacks, I am interested in the image issue that you are having, so that we can better assist you can you post this issue in greater details in the site feedback and question forum so we can fix this and better track the results
Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.