Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was messing around with my new skimmer i purchased from deb and i was doing a little replumbing when i noticed the back pain was leaking on the tank....figures :(.... started leaking faster and faster....im sure it was going to blow out in a matter of an hour or so.... well with all that said i think its a sign for me to exit the hobby for a while...

First off all the livestock needs to go ASAP!!!

i have 83lbs of established live sand, araganite $1.00/lbSold

25-30lbs of marshall live rock, coralline covered Sold
pair of false perc clowns, breeding pair $100Pending
anemone that they spawn in $20...Pending
yellow watchman goby 3" Sold
frogspawn big colony 5-7ish heads Sold
3" orange monti cap Sold
super red mushroom...redish ive ever seen Sold

i work in wayne and i live just north of monroe.... also i will have no problem meeting somewhere....if you have any questions feel free to call me at 734-341-3095 anytime! i would like to sell everything by this weekend. i dont have a suitable home for them anymore :(

also i have more pictures upon request....just pm me what you want to see and leave me your email

once all the livestock is sold i will list the equipment...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'll take rock if someone backs out

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All the rock is sold... all the corals as well

anemone & breeding clowns available still
and live sand

once those are sold all the equipment will be posted

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Is that skimmer an hsa 1000? I'm interested in that and the pump that goes along with it. Look forward to your equipment list.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi tomtoro, yes it is a hsa 1000. im sorry but i am waiting until i sell all the livestock and then i will make a seperate listing for all the equipment. give me a few days.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I live in Newport and I am a 5th grade teacher in Milan. I am always looking for donations or nicely priced livestock or equiptment for our classroom tank. We use it for our sience. Let me know what you have left in the end. We are curently collecting pop cans to build a lookdown tank so that the students can interact more with the ecosystem.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Clowns and anemone are pending for tomarrow.

Thank you everyone for helping me with haste

be sure to check out my equipment thread for more great deals

1 - 18 of 18 Posts