Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am taking classes full-time this winter as well as working and I know that my husbandry is going to go downhill, not to mention money is tight :( ... So as to not punish the inhabitants of my tank, my plan is to downgrade to an 8 or 12 gallon nano and get rid of the rest of my 29. So this means that I will have to sell alot of my stuff from my setup, like the 29gal display tank and 29gal sump, live sand(20 lbs?), and live rock(35 lbs?), some SPS Corals, a baby hippo tang, 2 maroon clowns, about 10 nassarius snails, 2 HOB overflows(1200gph and 600gph), tubes, rio 2100, an MJ1200, a Koralia 1, an AquaC Urchin in-sump skimmer with MJ1200, and my lighting: a Hamilton Ballast 175w MH pendant, and I have a coral-life blue moon led light.

~ * CORALS AND FISH MUST BE SOLD FIRST! * ~

Emerald crab gone bad - FREE with purchase(SOLD lkeffect)
WAR CORAL(4 mouths, PICS ON NEXT PAGE) - $60 (SOLD aquanewbie)
4 Red Mushrooms(Naturally Attatched to a Small Piece of LR) $20 (SOLD lkeffect)
4 Pink Zipper Zoos(or at least that's what I think they are) $15 (SOLD aquanewbie)
5 Green Pinwheel Zoos (Ive personally never seen them before) $20 REDUCED - $15
1 head Pulsing Xenia naturally attatched to a large shell $6 REDUCED - $4 (SOLD lkeffect)
Pair of Maroon Clowns (1 & 1.5") $30 (SOLD lkeffect)
1 baby Hippo Tang $35 (SOLD Caughtaniner)
2 frags Clavularia (Xenia) GREAT FOR BEGINNERS!!!!! $3 apiece REDUCED - FREE(SOLD lkeffect)
1 frag of BRIGHT Neon Green Pavonia Coral $30 (SOLD lkeffect)
Live Sand(20 lbs?) $15 SOLD - $10
Live Rock(35 lbs?) $2.99/lb (SOLD Lucky5)
1 Kenya Tree $8 SOLD - $4
10 Nassarius Snails ($1 apiece) (SOLD lkeffect)
1 Yellow clown Goby(Never bothered my Acropora) - $5 (SOLD lkeffect)

~ * CORALS AND FISH MUST BE SOLD FIRST! * ~

175w Hamilton MH Pendant $150
29gal AGA Tank Comes with a stand and canopy a fellow reefer made me $50
29gal Sump $30 (SOLD MI Reefer)
Rio 2100 + Return hose + Return PVC Loop $30
In-sump AquaC Urchin Skimmer + Pump(MJ 1200) $85 (SOLD MOsborne05)
Koralia 1 $20 )SOLD aquanewbie)
HOB Acrylic U-tube Overflow 1200gph + Hoses $40
HOB SLIM Acrylic Overflow 600gph + 100gph pump to keep suction $40 (SOLD MI Reefer)
CurrentUSA lunar light nocturnal blue(Brand New) - $15 (SOLD bennettsreef)

SOME PICS POSTED! OTHER THAN WHAT I HAVE SO FAR, REQUEST PICS OF SPECIFIC THINGS AND I WILL UPLOAD THEM!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Maybe interested in 29gal Sump $30,and HOB SLIM Acrylic Overflow 600gph + 100gph pump to keep suction $40. Can I get pics sent to [email protected] please thanks and also why do you need that pump on the overflow?

Thanks- MI-Reefer

·
Registered
711 Posts
Can I be next in line for the Hippo tang if Caughtaniner backs out?
can i get pics of these?
4 Pink Zipper Zoos(or at least that's what I think they are) $15
5 Green Pinwheel Zoos (Ive personally never seen them before) $20

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everythings updated, pm responded too! Thanks for everyone's interest! Just remember your money is going toward a good cause(my tuition) and it won't be wasted, I made the Dean's List last semester! :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alrighty, I just had fishboy38 over and he told me that the unidentified bright green coral is a encrusting Pavonia

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The heater is pending to another reefer. Although this sale is linked to how fast I can sell the corals and fish... Ill PM you if things fall though! :cool: Items updated

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PRICES REDUCED! I am free today after 1:45 so pm me if you want to stop by! I need to sell corals asap because I sold my LR and the water displacement is too much to handle! I also have a small small frag of Rainbow Monti that I will give free to the person who buys the Pavonia! Basically, since pictures don't do it justice, all I can describe it as is a neon green golf ball! AMAZING!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts