Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I'm not even sure where to put this, but my tank is relatively new. I just have a question on my torch. I think its dying!! :( It started out looking really healthy, but now the white part that is like under the coral has slowly faded away, now it just looks like rock. Now, it looks like the parts that move (I have nooo idea what they're called... you can totally tell i'm new lol) are flat! I mean, I think it might be mad, but its been like this on and off for about a week. How do I make it healthy again? I know you probably want my tank parameters, I'll have to put all of that in tomorrow. I've got a 50 gal, a bunch of other types of corals, 2 nakeds, a lawnmower blenny, and a diamond goby. For lights I've got 4 t5 ho's. 2 actinic, 2 white. I also feed them PhytoFeast about every other day, or every couple days, and flakes food. and every so often, some brine with flakes, and mysis with flakes. I know I keep reading about calcium and other things, should I be giving them that too? I'm not exactly sure what else I should be feeding them. As soon as I find my digital Camera... I'll take a pic.

Please help!-confused

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Got a pic?

Is it just one head? If it's just one head it may be splitting... I've head that galaxia will loss most, if not all of it tentacles and then regrow them...

G

·
Temp,PH SG,Phosphates,Nitrates,Calcium,Alklinity & any NEW flow that could be causing it...Something else stinging it....Check all them..You will prolly figure out the problem

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I"ll check all of that, also, i'll put up a pic tomorrow, can't seem to find a battery that will work in my camera.. works in the remote, but not the camera.. go figure lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts