Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so took everyone's advice and gave away my lightfoot crab to a fellow reefer he was starting to become a problem in my small tank but recently I picked up a emerald about the size of a quarter I know some people don't like crabs in reef tanks but I enjoy them all tho he keeps pulling out one of my frag plugs not all of them just this one.. he seems to not like it never touches the coral just the plug is there any way around this can i glue the plug into the hole?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
The crab could be picking at food on that particular plug. If you want it where it is, just take some gel superglue and dab around the base of the plug where it will be touching the rock. Hold the plug in place for a minute and you should be good. I like the Locktite superglue gel but, it is pricey for the small amount you get.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like the emeralds myself. Good reading on what to expect when I can finally start some corals in my DT. Hoping it is ready by this weekend just in time for the frag swap in Lansing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.