Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Emperor Angel for sale

As much as it kills me I just don't have the room for my pride and joy fish any longer. The Emperor is approx 5" long and I am asking $50. The Bak Pak is in good shape, Comes with a RIO pump and I am asking $40. I am in Warren.

Skimmer is spoken for.

· Registered
1,139 Posts
I have a friend who might be interested in the skimmer, I just emailed him.

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sylock said:
How has the Angel been with coral? Softies, clams, etc?
I have very few corals in my 75 right now. He has been with some mushrooms, some Zoos, a candy cane, and some star polyps. He generally has left that stuff alone as he has been fed 4 times a day.

· Registered
2,995 Posts
intrested in skimmer as well..
Please let me know if the other person does not take it!

· Registered
588 Posts
how quick do ya have to get rid of the angel. I am still debating on whether my 180 will be FO or mixed. That is one of the angels I would be interested in... if I go FO my tank is still cycling and it will be at least another week. Just coming down from the ammonia spike.

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Russ K said:
how quick do ya have to get rid of the angel. I am still debating on whether my 180 will be FO or mixed. That is one of the angels I would be interested in... if I go FO my tank is still cycling and it will be at least another week. Just coming down from the ammonia spike.
I would like to get rid of him be this weekend but you can check back with me.

· Registered
1,139 Posts
My friend isnt sure he wants it. Dummy....... So I guess Im out of the running.

· Registered
6,569 Posts
Someone buy this guy. He is very good at acclimating to a new tank since he has done it a couple of times now. I got him from bluereefer and had him for awhile and then sold him to Steve. I just saw the Emporer a couple of weeks ago and he looks great. He never bothered any of my corals.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.