Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of or own a copy of this book? I got an email a few month's ago about a photo contest. i figured what the heck and submitted a photo. Right before Christmas I got an email saying that I am a semi-finalist in the sports category in the international Open Amateur Photography Contest. I pretty much ignored it and figured it was some sort of scam to try and get money out of me. Today i got a letter in the mail asking me to verify and sign that it is a picture that I took and to send it back to them. And of course they want me to buy the book but that's not gonna happen :D. So is this company for real or what? Here's a link to my photo.

http://www.picture.com/voteforme/photovote1.asp?PID=2493207

If i would of thought it was going to be in a book I would of deffinetly gave it a better title:D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
that company has a few different names, its a scam! I forget what state there out of but there listed in the better business burea for alot of bad reasons.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured as much. I was going to submit another one just to see if I got the same responce from them but I have to wait 90 day's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts