·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bunch of coral and equpment for sale.

bleeding apple scoly $150 sold
purple and green plate $80
green plate $30 sold
zoas $20 for a bunch (all different kinds)
xmas tree favia $50 sold
i have a frag rack that is almost completely covered in meteor shower cyphestrea that i will sell for $60

if u buy more than $50 worth of stuff ill throw some free coral in: ex. xenia, kenyai tree or select few zoas.

after most coral is gone then ill start selling off equipment. im going to be giving great prices on stuff.

6 bulb t5 nova extreme pro light $250 sold
HOB refugium $100 sold
coralife super skimmer $80 sold
koralia powerheads $20 each
40g breeder with stand $130 sold
unopened 5g bucket of tropic marin salt for $60 sold
3 stage ro/di unit for $100 sold

Tank Stand $50

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have no new pics right now. i have some older pics in some of my old threads u can look at. just getting out of hobby ive been doing this for almost 10yrs and am getting tired of it. ill see what sells with the coral and if nothing sells soon ill give u a good price on evrything in a package deal

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
left over corals

sorry i havent updated in a while i was in the preocess of selling the whole shabang but it fell through.

coral:
purple/green zoas 12- $20
purple death 26- $45
green rainbow zoas 30- $60
purple death #2 25- $40
yellow jacket zoas 14- $80
Bright red/orange blastos 4- $80
Red/ green blastos 8- $75
Bonsai - $15
Rainbow palys 25- $120
purple/green plate- $60
Meteor shower rack- $60
purple gorgonian- 10
~20lbs of live rock- $30
pink/green zoas 35- $125 (i think AOG)

those are the bright red/orange blastos on the right
let me know if you want to see pics of anything and ill try to get one asap.
thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i still have the powerheads. they are Koralia #2

---------- Post added 04-16-2012 at 11:11 PM ----------

blastos, purple deaths, yellow jackets
orange/red blastos $80, red/green blastos $70, purple death $40, yelow jackets $80

·
Registered
156 Posts
wanna buy zoas

hey man i was wanting to buy those zoas off you if u still have them? i seen it says A BUNCH (different kinds) for 20 dollars what does that include and how big and how many if you dont mind me askin? im just startin out and im tryin to get my tank filled up as much as i can but everyone is tryin to charge outragious prices on their stuff, so if you could please call me at 1-586-424-0145 or send me your number and ill call you, ask for jerry, thanks alot man and have a good one!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
most of the $20 frags are gone already but i can whip ya up a zoa pack for a good price. ill give you a call and we can work something out. I will give you a great price on some stuff. Im trying to get rid of everything asap so i can start giving the equipment to people who already paid me for it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
half off!

Everything i have listed in now half off of the price i listed. I need to get rid of this stuff asap. If its listed in red that means its already spoken for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts