Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I wanted everyone to know that we are having another meeting on the 7th of march.

We will be hosting a raffle at this meeting with some really nice high end corals up for grabs. Tickets will be $1.00 each. This will be our first fund raising type function to help support other fun stuff.

If you need directions to the location Please pm Vangogh121 for directions

Tank You

SORRY I DIDN'T PUT THIS IN SOONER BUT THE MEETING WILL BE STARTING AT 7PM

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
gojicraig said:
Why not put a city in for us thst don't know yet where he lives? It sounds like a good idea! I hope i am in town by then.:)
Gojicraig, we appreciate your interest, F.R.A.G. is the Flint Reef and Aquarium Group. Of course my house is a stones throw away from Flint.

We have some big plans for the next meeting and would love a big turn out. (there is plenty of standing room at my place).

We will be hosting our first fun raiser which will incorporate a raffle for some elite frags including:
Purple Monster
Red Ring PHE ( I think)
20k Lokani

Maybe a couple more.

This Fundraiser will be used to pay for the state non profit license.

Our meeting last night, was slated for an hour, but lasted a lot longer, I finally kicked the last person out at 10:30. We are having a great time and we seem to be moving into a common direction.

We have several items on the agenda the next meeting, including T-Shirt design approval , and finalizing the table specifics for the MMC event. We will also be planning the next F.R.A.G. event, which may include a DIY event, Reef or store tour, or Fragging Demo.

Please get in early, as there is no fee to join presently, We are in hopes of gaining a large congregation, and showing value before we charge a membership.

Please send me a PM if you wish to be involved.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry forgot the city.

I edited the original post to include the city was up late when I posted that.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Come on folks, We need to get a lot of Flintonians involved. I promise, there will be many, many perks for getting into FRAG early.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I would love to be in on this!

Will definitely try to make the next meeting! Girlfriend moves into her apartment that night so I will have to help her move all day, but hopefully I can sneak away for a couple hours!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All Are Welcome if you need directions please pm vangogh121

thanx glad to see this is getting some interest

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Nano-Newb1983 said:
how long do they usually last? i might bring a few cold ones if that ok
Nano, It is slated for an hour, but usually runs about 3... As for beer, you are more than welcome to bring your favorite brew, I supplied the beer for the last two events, but the wife put the kibosh on that. :butcher:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts