Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are excited to announce the February Tank of The Month contest. It will begin immediately and the cut off for the submissions for February will be the 23rd of February.

First of all, lets give a big thanks to Pruess Pets, this months Sponsor!

The Preuss family has been in the pet industry for over 30 years, and we offer a wide selection of marine and freshwater animals, a full line of small animals like gerbils, ferrets, guinea pigs, a large variety of reptiles, one of the largest selections of tame and talking parrots and caged birds in Michigan, as well as kittens. Our 22,000 square foot store is jam packed to provide you the largest selection of top-quality products to assist you in caring for your pets.

This months winner will receive a $50 gift ceritificate from Pruess Pets.

Here is a brief overview of the rules of the contest:

1) Submit the completed Form and either include in the form up to 3 images of your tank (front tank view, Left side tank view & Right side tank view) pictures of your tank or email them to [email protected] (you may have to e-mail them to me if they are too large for uploading via the form).

2) Once reviewed, we may get back with you for any additional details or pictures. In any event, you will be notified of the selection.

3) If there are a number of submissions, they will be selected in order and placed into the Tank of the Month for future feature.

4) Pictures to be sized no larger than 800 X 600 pixels. If you are having trouble resizing, contact me and I will assist you or resize the photos for you.

5) Please only submit one TOTM submission form per month. A TOTM winner must wait 12 months before they can be considered as another contestant.

We will hold a TOTM winner each month and each winner will receive a prize which is sponsored my a Michigan Reefers active sponsor, prizes will be announced each month.

The TOTM contest will be held at the beginning of each month allowing for members to submit a TOTM submission no later then the 25th of each month, from that point on we will not accept any other submissions for that month.
The Michigan Reefers staff will then review each submission and pick a winner based on tank setup, quality of pictures taken, detailed tank write-up. We will post a winner at the end of each month.

If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

Once again, lets hear it for this months sponsor, Pruess Pets!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts