Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple items here i am looking to trade for? what do you got? few things im looking for that pop-out are:
overflow box,
heater 100w+,
live rock,
corals or fish,
250w single end halide bulb,
plumbing stuff
10 gallon tank (or fuge, or similar size)
skimmer
what do you got?

Now, what i am offering:

NANO FISSION SKIMMER, very little use, almost new in box.
http://www.current-usa.com/fission.html

FLUIDIZED BED FILTER, rainbow FB300 model, upt to 300 gal. tank. Had a brand new bottle of sand (15$), i filled it, and ran it overnight on my tank, decided i didnt want it, so less than 24hrs. use. still has some new sand in bottle.
http://www.aquariumguys.com/fluidizedbed2.html (this is the 600, they have the 300, but there wasnt as much info)

RED SEA PRIZM, standard model, has some abbuse, but works good. intake tube broke, fixed with superglue, can barely tell. pump was leaking, fixed with silicone. like i said, has some abbuse, but works good.
http://www.redseafish.com/Product.asp?dir=&catid=98&subID=34&proID=126

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really more interested in trading at this point, sorry.

interested in an xm bulb, how is the color on the 10k? I know the par is off the charts. what are you interested in?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything still available.

come on guys, im not looking for much for these, could pick them up pretty cheap. still want to trade, but here are some prices anyway.

nano fission - 15$
prizm - 30$
fluidized bed filter - 25$

again, things i am looking for
10 gallon tanks or sump 24x12x12 ish
SE 250w halide bulb
40w pc bulbs
live stock or rock

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Want me to build a sump/refugium for you? You had an interesting DIY idea... what happened with that?

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
BTW, why not use a 20H for a sump?

24L X 12W X 16T it would be perfect.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$ happened, or should i say didnt happen, that design is still the plan, its just not in the budget right now.

i though about using a 20H, i thought it would be to high and look goofy.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
It would be a good idea to use a 20H actually if you have the space, so you can have more overflow area when the power goes out.

I'll be doing another DIY sump soon anyway, slight design difference.

G

·
lilwillywilly I have a profesional built 10g sump sitting on my porch that I would be willing to trade only problem is I dont need a small skimmer but rater a larger powerhead for a return for my sump

maby we can work somthing out

·
Registered
452 Posts
trade

I have a 250w 15k XM single ended bulb. only like 50 day of use on it, nice blue color. all trade for your nano fission and your fluidized bed fliter. I think you live far away from me I live in Alma its about 15 mi south of Mt pleasent. If your going to be at the swap that would be cool. If not we can work something out hopefully. let me know.

Alex

G

·
do you have anything other than what is on your list as those small skimmers wont realy do much for me and dont realy need a fluidized bed filter

G

·
so dose anyone have a powerhead that can do 300 to 400 gph at 5 foot that would be willing to trade for one of the things here

if not I would be willing to sell for maby 20 to help pay for the powerhead I need

also did I tell ya that this is drilled for a return pump I can take pics if you like let me know

marc

1 - 19 of 19 Posts