Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnex Heater poor quality and Replacement Red Tape

Thumbs down to Finnex.
Thumbs up to Aquarium Speciality for compensating for Finnex's horriable service. I still dont have my heater.

Finnex HMA 500
Inboxx

Bryan [email protected]
Feb 15 (6 days ago)

to me

Hello Tom

I was notified by Aquarium Specialty that you have completed the return form. Thank you for that. Since this is a Finnex warranty issue can you please forward that doc to us along with returning the heater? Returning the heater instructions are noted in that return document.

Thank you

Bryan

Reply Forward

BryanFeb 15 (6 days ago)
Hello Tom I was notified by Aquarium Specialty that you have completed the re...

Thomas
Feb 15 (6 days ago)

to Scott, Kelly, Bryan

No problem please send me a shipping lable with the replacement. Also please send one ASAP as my tank is flucuating and now my fish have ICH.

Tom

Thomas
Feb 15 (6 days ago)

to Scott

Scott - PLease review this response. This a a very disappointing email. Can you please help me get the heater replaced and one in the Mail today?

Tom

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Bryan <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Tom

I was notified by Aquarium Specialty that you have completed the return form. Thank you for that. Since this is a Finnex warranty issue can you please forward that doc to us along with returning the heater? Returning the heater instructions are noted in that return document.

Thank you
Bryan

--
Regards,
Thomas

Reply Forward

Bryan [email protected]
Feb 15 (6 days ago)

to me

Hello Tom

I'm sorry but shipping labels are not available. The original unit in question for warranty must be returned before we issue out replacements. Please return the heater soon as I will have the staff get our your replacement the same day it is returned if under manufacturer defect.

Thanks

Bryan

On 2/15/2012 10:06 AM, Thomas Baker wrote: No problem please send me a shipping lable with the replacement. Also please send one ASAP as my tank is flucuating and now my fish have ICH. Tom

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Bryan <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Tom

Thank you
Bryan

--
Regards,
Thomas

Reply Forward

Thomas
Feb 15 (6 days ago)

to Kelly, Scott

Kelly these guys are ridiculous and apparently do not provide good customer service. Can you send me a shipping label and I will pay the difference for the JBJ. I dont want to deal with finnex and not use their heaters anymore. I am very disappointed about the delay, quality, and now finally customer service.

Tom

·
Registered
754 Posts
I had the same experience with both of them. Kelly was great and finnex just plain dragged their feet. I finally gave up and will never buy another finnex. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts