I have a group of fish for trade or sale. Looking to go Reef Safe

14" Yellow headed Fimbriated Moray Eel's (Gymnothorax fimbriatus) $50
4.5" Niger Trigger $35
4" White Tail Trigger $35
3" Lei Trigger $35
3" Stars and Stripes Puffer $45
6" Teal Smasher Mantis Shrimp $55

Will trade any for Reef safe fish - Shrimp - Crabs - Also looking for a 6' tank

All fish have been in my tank for a long time all healthy eaters No Problems other than not reef safe.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'm very intrigued by the Lei trigger... but the timing is bad for me. I'm on travel quite a bit through the beginning of Nov. Won't have the proper time for QT, observations, etc. Hmm...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lei Trigger

I understand, He has been in my tank for a long time with no issues. He is currently in a 55 with two other triggers waiting on trade or sale. I'm on borrowed time as well as I'm trying to move them by Friday. Last ditch effort will be store trade in. I was just hoping to find them a good home instead of the cubes at the fish store.
Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
47 Posts
I understand, He has been in my tank for a long time with no issues. He is currently in a 55 with two other triggers waiting on trade or sale. I'm on borrowed time as well as I'm trying to move them by Friday. Last ditch effort will be store trade in. I was just hoping to find them a good home instead of the cubes at the fish store.

Thanks

Tom
Pm re sent I don't know why it didn't go through. My phone numbers in pm or you can email me at [email protected] or find on Facebook under same name. I can trade you coral, anemone,live rock , macro or clean up crew for the fist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 07-05-2017 at 08:18 AM ----------

I can trade you coral, anemone , live rock macro and much more for the fish and mantis. (586)553-3160 Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts