Michigan Reefers banner
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  weimers75 
#1 ·
Hi, so i recently figured that i cant have tang's in a nano cube <-- retarted of me right? wells... you live and you learn.... but if anyone could name some fish that would go good in my tank let me know... its a reef tank. THANKS!!

#5 ·
I too would browse the nano section of liveaqauria.com. I had a shrimp/goby pair in my nano and loved to watch them:) Just be sure you choose a goby and a shrimp that pair up. It's pretty cool - the shrimp are basically blind so the goby keeps an eye out for predators, and the goby gets a home dug by the shrimp.

#6 · (Edited)
I have two nano tanks one has a pair of snowflake clowns, nalolo blenny, yellow clown goby and a pair of high fin gobies (barbershop) in my zoa tank I have a helfrichi firefish, swissguard basslet, tailspot blenny, blue stripe pipefish and a barnacle blenny. Just giving you ideas, you just need to study temperments and take into consideration tank size.

#7 ·
in my biocube 29 i had a jawfish, mandarin(not advisable), potters angel, clown, YWG, and a tailspot blenny. youd be fine with most any blenny. you could go with a smaller dwarf angel, possum wrasse, sixline wrasse, a flasher wrasse, clowns, firefish. there are tons of fish that can go in nano's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.