Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
No kidding, seems like it has died lately. I would be up for a nice frag/equipment swap before the weather gets too cold...I know daddybiggs has some party tents he would be willing to donate for the cause, maybe on a Saturday in RP's side parking lot if I can twist Mike's arm?? Might be kinda fun, plus have a grill or two with some hot dogs and chips or something? Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great idea James. I saw Dales post too, which was one reason I posted this. Over 24hrs and only James has posted come on guys!

·
Registered
492 Posts
ok

hey I PMd Vega and The TAZ and no responses. I am not sure who the current pres is . We are going to run out of time on the weather. I know we can get this going again. Get ahold of anyone you can think of and post on here. We can start from scratch if we have to.
misfitkid
backdraft
iyachtuxivm
jck3120
dprince
buckel2
new2salt09
ETBreefer05
TCP316
daddybiggs
compmania15

ADD YOUR NAME IF INTERESTED

·
Registered
61 Posts
The girl at Reef Paradise said they really have not seen anyone all summer and they have not heard anything. i was there on Sunday and asked.

I thought they had all these plans. Like a store tour and group buys?

·
Registered
672 Posts
The girl at Reef Paradise said they really have not seen anyone all summer and they have not heard anything. i was there on Sunday and asked.

I thought they had all these plans. Like a store tour and group buys?
all I can say on this is that life happens and most people stop or at least slow down doing stuff to their tanks during the summer so who knows now that school is back in sesion and the weather is cooling down you'll probably see people that have been ghost' all summer.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey I PMd Vega and The TAZ and no responses. I am not sure who the current pres is . We are going to run out of time on the weather. I know we can get this going again. Get ahold of anyone you can think of and post on here. We can start from scratch if we have to.
misfitkid
backdraft
iyachtuxivm
jck3120
dprince
buckel2
new2salt09
ETBreefer05
TCP316
daddybiggs
compmania15

ADD YOUR NAME IF INTERESTED
Tankzombie is pres. Thought i had his number but guess not ill try to pm him..........

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Hey guys, sorry weve been gone so long. Everyones been busy with summer and all. The Pres. had a baby also. Were in talks now seting up a date for a meeting. Probably 2nd week in Oct. possibly. Well post the meeting as soon as we can get all the board members on one page. Please be patient and well get this thing going again. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm back:eek:rder

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Well it is set we are going to have out next meeting on the 16th starting at 6pm at reef paradise

And again sorry for the long delay

Tazzy
Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Sounds great! Hope to see everyone up here!

Now all we need is to have people bring a dish to pass and make a party out of it.

Chips
Soda
Hot dogs (buns)
Veggies

????
Who wants to bring what?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts