Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 65 gallon breeder tank that was donated to me by Jason (blackgrandprix) that I used for a dispaly tank at my school. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to continue the tank due to funding problems and other things that were out of my control. Anyway, I want to give this to someone that is going to use it at a school or some other public place that would like it. There is still a little sand in it as well and I have a normal output light fixture that can go with it. The tank is drilled in the top middle for I think a one inch bulkhead which I probably have somewhere.

Please only post here if you are going to put it to good use in a public setting. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Tommyb,

My parents own an EduCare (Creative Kids LLC)in Hudsonville MI, they currently lease a tank but I'm sure they'd jump all over the opportunity. If its still available, I'm interested. I could probably set it up as a FOWLR tank since the lighting is lacking... They have a 90g FOWLR at home so they should have no problem doing the maintanence themselves (Or have one of the workers do it) If you have any other stuff to go with it that would be awesome, if not, maybe I can enlist some other reefers help :)

let me know if its still available,
-BDR

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to give this tank to someone that could use it at a school or some other public place. If no one wants to do that in about a week or so then I will offer it to others private use.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I would like to use it as a public display... It would be a display tank for kids to look at and learn about.

If it is available please let me know,
-BDR

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigDReefer said:
I would like to use it as a public display... It would be a display tank for kids to look at and learn about.

If it is available please let me know,
-BDR
It is yours if you want it.:)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I definitely want it...

PM me with your address and When my dad gets back from vacation I'll see when we can pick it up

-BDR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts