Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok starting a new thread. tired of bumping.

i have several kenya tree frags that are free to beginners. i have had a lot of beginners say they are interested. but yet only a very few have actually followed through.

if you want a coral that you can't kill and does grow up into a pretty cool tree this would be it. my clown and my bangai cardinal both host my mother tree.

they grow up fast. and use up some nitrates in the tank. they don't require a lot of lighting, and only enough flow to make them sway a little bit. i will add a pic in a min when i get on my phone. ( who would have thought that one day it would be easier to add a photo to the internet from your phone than from the computer)

if your not a beginner to corals i always like trades.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sent from my Samsung Smartphone using Tapatalk. When I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work and go to school at wayne state. Would meeting on campus help you?

Sent from my Samsung Smartphone using Tapatalk. When I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
175 Posts
frags

Hi, I am local (Memphis), and long story short we took down our big tank and got rid of everything when my husband moved out of state to work, but now my son wants his little biocube tank going. So I started it up and I am waiting for it to cycle. Can you save me one for a few weeks until I am ready?
Thanks Holly

·
Registered
6 Posts
free Kenya tree

I will be down to Karmanos at Wayne State on the 27th for a followup appointment.
I would like a frag if possible.

Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holly. My mother tree drops branches very frequently (the giving tree). I wont save any because i will have more before you know. Let me know when it cycles. I pretty much always have frags ready to go.

Andy. I believe that is a monday. Mondays are tough for me. We would have to set up a definite time and place. And i would only be available from 9:35-10:40 and from 11: 30-12:00 that day. Sorry but i have a very busy schedule when im downtown.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3 new trees today alone and a 4th on the way! these are the only 3 i have right now. anyone interested?

also anyone have any pick of the kenya trees i gave them? i would love to see there new homes, just post the pics here plz.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just pm me when the cycle is done. I always have some. Thats how it got the name. The giving tree.

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 09:26 PM ----------

i still have one that isnt spoken for.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lots of PM's, only few gone. let me know, its my spring break this wee so my availability is a little better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts