Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, do to my move, I have a couple of project tanks that I have acquired from other reefers over the last year or so, that I will no longer be able to use.

I have a 65 Breeder that has 3 sides and a bottom, I got this from Acerhigh a while ago. It had a cracked back panel, I was going to remove that panel and replace it... I removed the panel, but never got around to replacing it. :eek:

FREE, just come get it off my porch.

I also have a 120 with a cracked panel, it was Wet Thumbs, he gave it to me, and I was going to replace the panel and use it as a sump or separate display tank, but again, due to the move I will not be able to accommodate the larger tank in addition to my current one.

FREE, just come get it!

I also have a piece of Starfire glass, it is 48" long, but only 20" tall, so it won't be able to be used on either of the tanks that need to have the panels replaced. (This one can go back to Vangogh121 if he wants it, so this one is FREE, but with a catch. If he doesn't want it back, then 1st come first served.)

Free* See Above.

The tanks need to be picked up prior to Jan 15th, please. 1st come first served, ON THIS THREAD, no PM's Please.

Thanks- Mike

G

·
hey mike I will take that 120 from ya would make a great future upgrade LOL

can you pm me your address so I can come get that big tank

·
Registered
320 Posts
starfire

Hey put me down for that starfire piece.. I have a broken 50gal that could use a new panel. I could pick up this weekend. Please PM me for details on how to meet up.
I understand this is all tentative, based on if VanGogh wants it.
tia

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
120 gone to Tazzy.....

Nekbyter first in line for the glass.... (PM sent to Vangogh)

65 Breeder still available, this one requires the least work too.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hey everyone, I do not need the glass so nekbyter it's all yours. I had planned a plywood tank for it but the wife shot that idea down when she got wind of the power bill! :eek: ...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Im up

I got your message and PM'd you again with my phone number. Let me know what works for you. If you want to leave the panel outside by the garage or something I could pick it up if your not around.
Thank Mike, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Very nice of you Poseidon.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
65 still available, but Chrissie has first dibs. She PM'd me too, and I have not been home today.

Glass is gone....

120 is spoken for, thanks guys/gals for helping me clear off my porch!

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GLass and 120 gone, 65 still here, have not heard back from Chrissie. I will give her til tomorrow evening, then Trev will have it.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No word from Chrissie, Trev it is yours.

I'm busy tonight, but give me a call... You have a PM (soon). ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts