Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At work we have a salt water tank that they have decided to convert to freshwater so I have 2 fish with issues that need a good home. One is a yellow tang that is missing his dorsal fin all that remains of it are his dorsal spines, I have no idea what happened to these fish they were like this when I started here. The other is a king angel that seems to have some type of erosion on his face. Both fish seem to be healty as long as I have been here they eat fine just not so pretty anymore I just dont want to see them get thrown away. Please help these guys!

the fish are located in warren

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Can you tell me more about the king angel, That looks like HLLE which it can be saved by adjusting the diet. I just need to know what it is eating and the size. How big is it? What is it eating?

Kaye

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
angel

The fish is approx 5-6"

They feed it New Life Spectrum all purpose formula and that is all from what I am told.

As far as the tang goes I do not know if it will regenerate its fin or not maybe with the correct diet it may.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry

Hello All,

Sorry I have not got back to you all I have been out of town as JD stated. In regards to the two fish please give me a little time to figure out just what these people are doing they are doing the popular "Flip Flop" as what to do with the tank now, after I was asked to make this post to save the two fish. Not to worry though the fish will still be available but difficult to catch as there is a bit of rockwork in there. So if I can have a bit more time to find out what they are doing it would be a lot easier to catch these guys with the rock gone. Please continue to be patient. Again I am very sorry and embarrased for this inconveinance. Lesson learned.

Regards
Buck

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Just let me know either way but try not to let them take to long these fish can still be saved at this point. The angel is just going to get worse because of his diet.
Let me know.

Kaye

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fish

I keep on them to not do saltwater. They have a service come in once a month. I told them a reef needs attention every day like a dog or any other pet not once or twice a month.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK People finally there has been a decision made to get rid of the fish. so to those of you interested in the fish they are available for pickup at my house in livonia. I will be gone hunting until late saturday night I will be available most of sunday until I have to take the kids out for halloween. I can be reached @ 248-767-7471.

Thanks and I sincerely apologise for the wait

Buckshot

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.