Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went looking for Garf.org today and the 800 number on there site directs you to a Medic Alert company. Then tried calling Leroy and Sally Jo on there phone numbers listed and was told by verizon that the number was not current able to take a call. Tried filling out a on line order form but that did not work either. So does any one have an updated contact number or way to get ahold of them for some reef janitors ???

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Went looking for Garf.org today and the 800 number on there site directs you to a Medic Alert company. Then tried calling Leroy and Sally Jo on there phone numbers listed and was told by verizon that the number was not current able to take a call. Tried filling out a on line order form but that did not work either. So does any one have an updated contact number or way to get ahold of them for some reef janitors ???
Just an update emailing Sally Jo and she responded. Still in business but has taken phones off line as she is unable to keep up with calls and trying to return calls with no response. But she is otherwise good and was able to fill my order.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I ordered some grunge and janitors about 6 months ago, There was an issue in getting janitors timely from USPS but she made good on it. I asked if Garf still shipped any corals. No response, so I think most likely you can only pick up the easier items. I was surprised that it is still going... (somewhat)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts