Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATED

I'm coming back this Saturday, so it's not too late for some of you. This time I will most likely be sticking around the Warren/Harrison Township areas.

Okay, here is the new list

Green striped mushrooms $10/3 heads

Blue mushrooms $5/head SOLD

Green with orange center zoos WYSIWYG $25 rock sold

Headless horsemen palys $30/6 polyps (1 available...or can divide into 2/$10 sold

Green palys with white specks $5/20-25 polyps

Purple palys $15/3 polyps...a couple available soldThese are a deeper purple than the picture shows

Radioactive dragon eyes $15/5 polyps sold

Long Red skirt/green mouth 10-12 polyps/$15 ONLY ONE AVAIL (one of my favourites) sold

More pictures further down...

Let me know what you want and where you're located and I'll let you know if I can head that way. I'm not interested in trades right now, unless it's for fish.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
re

i would be very interested in this, would like to see pics please, also i live in metammora 48455, what day would you be coming
Blue cespitularia (xenia) $25/1-2" frag

·
Registered
522 Posts
I would be interested in the Blue cespitularia (xenia) $25/1-2" frag
That stuff is beautiful!!!!

I live in Fenton/Linden area. Zip 48430. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will get back to each of you a bit later. Just looked at the tank...mean greens may not be available because all are not open. Could be a crab walked over them or something so I'll keep you posted.

Some old pics posted. Current pics are gonna take a bit longer because I have to clean the glass first!
We'll be coming on Saturday. If you haven't, please specify where you live so I can mapquest it and see if I'll be able to deliver.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would probably be interested in some green striped mushrooms and the blue xenia if the timing on Saturday works out. My zip code is 48307 and I'm in Rochester Hills.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keep in mind that none of these are fragged yet. I wanted to check interest before doing so. I will frag them tonight and they will all be mounted to rock.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys...sorry to do this to you...I feel really bad but some of the zoos I offered aren't opening completely. I think it might be a flow issue, but I wouldn't feel right selling them unless I know for sure they'll be good. I'll be back in a couple of weeks and if you're still interested we can do the sale then if all is well.

For whoever wanted the Headless Horsemen and purple palys...they are doing fine in a separate tank and are still available. Same with any of the softies that I offered...xenia, mushrooms, candy canes etc.

Korndiddy...I've got you down for the headless horsemen and will give you a call tomorrow
Sharkbaitz, Gregthos and angelacbishop...are you still interested? I will need to frag tonight.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Updated the first post and here are some more:

Kenya tree on rock $5 sold

Ring of fire, $15/approx. 15 polyps (1-2 avail) sold

Emeralds on fire $25/15 polyps (another favourite)
Safecrackers $25/15-20 polyps

Pacific Ring of Fire (peach palys) $15/5 polyps (another favourite...looks like someone coloured them with pastels) sold

Eagle eyes WYSIWYG $35 sold

Pink sinularia $10 for a 2-3" piece unmounted

Rainbow palys $25 WYSIWYG sold

Cat eye zoas 8-10 $20 (bad pic..they just woke up) WYSIWYG sold

Dark pink zoas $10 WYSIWYG sold

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First dibs to the following people (I'll send a pm...let me know if still interested):

bananawlnd
kane720
sharkbaitz
tntviper1

Oh yeah...I also have 24 pounds of extra live rock. It's nice stuff...I just don't have room anymore since I moved stuff around. It's in a container with heater and powerhead. $60 should do it.

2 red mushrooms on a rock $20 sold

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm coming to Michigan probably Wednesday late afternoon/early evening. Otherwise it will be Friday. I am going to Madison Heights and a couple other places in that vicinity. (the I-94...I-75...I-696 triangle and maybe a bit further northeast) I'm willing to meet on the way.

·
Registered
937 Posts
marinemommy said:
I'm coming to Michigan probably Wednesday late afternoon/early evening. Otherwise it will be Friday. I am going to Madison Heights and a couple other places in that vicinity. (the I-94...I-75...I-696 triangle and maybe a bit further northeast) I'm willing to meet on the way.
any more north east you will be swimming lol :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL Well, since I-94 is considered east to west, I said East. More North than anything, along I-94. Clear as mud now?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts