Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD *** 150GL DISPLAY- Special- 2800.00 gets it all * Includes Installation!!

********* SOLD **************

START OUT RIGHT- OR UP GRADE TODAY

LOOK NO FURTHER- BUY MY ENTIRE SETUP AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES

INCLUDED- BUT CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO:

150GL GLASS DISPLAY, 72X18x26H NICE SHAPE SOME SCRATCHES, T-5 LIGHTING & HOOD
ALL THE 10YR OLD ROCK, FISH AND LIVE STOCK - NOTHING HELD BACK
150GL ACRYLIC CUSTOM REFUGIUM, HUGE ACI SKIMMER, UV STERILIZER, CALCIUM REACTOR, GIANT RETURN PUMP, 6 STAGE R/O, CASES OF SALT, CHEMICALS, TEST KITS, MISC. PUMPS, 50GL SALTWATER MAKEUP TANK, BOOKS, NEW IN BOX BR-140 BIO PELLET REACTOR W/PELLETS, DELTEC REACTOR, SCHURAM CO2 BUBBLER ETC...

ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR $2800.00 ... DO IT !!
I WANT THIS GONE..SOON... DON'T BE SHY. OVER 10K INVESTED

Includes professional setup!!!
A STANDARD -PROFESSIONAL MOVE OUT AND INSTALLATION AT YOUR SITE, WITH IN 15-20 MILES OF FARMINGTON HILLS. ADDITIONAL COSTS MAY OCCUR DUE TO YOUR DISTANCE & SPECIFIC INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS. PRIOR TO PURCHASE, A VISIT TO YOUR SITE WILL CONFIRM ANY ADDITIONAL FEES. OR DO IT YOURSELF - BUT YOU MUST BE EXPERIENCED!! NO WATER SPILLAGE OR HOME DAMAGE IS ACCEPTABLE! ($500.00 savings)
PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH INQUIRES, QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY!
[email protected]

SEE A FEW PHOTOS BELOW AND VISIT MY ALBUM FOR ADDITIONAL SHOTS (SORRY NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER!)

Pictures by CamoCreatures - Photobucket

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just another bump

Just a bump for the weekend.. if anyone is interested I can credit the move cost of 500.00 from the deal... but YOU need to break it down, carry it out and dont spill on the carpet:victory:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.