Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry to see that you're getting out, Justin. I wish I had the funds/time for another setup. If you change your mind about separating anything I'd love to give those macros a good home.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to see that you're getting out, Justin. I wish I had the funds/time for another setup. If you change your mind about separating anything I'd love to give those macros a good home.
Thanks, ill still be soewhat active on the forums, i just cant make time for everything. Ill let you know, depends on how much interest i get in everything else first and if i get a few people looking for taking the livestock individually then i might do it.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might know of someone interested in the whole thing. I'll pass it on. Sad to see you go Justin.
Thanks man! yeah i will still be around, just dont have the time to dedicate anymore unfortunately. i will be back someday though and when i come back its going to be a massive tank.

EDIT: i added part out prices due to some interest! i will not sell anything seperate unless the livestock goes so keep that in mind!!!! Post on here if you are interested in the part out rather than through PM that way i can see a list of who is first for what after the livestock goes!!!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guys, the livestock is with me at work today and is pending pick up here this morning, i will report back after and take who is in line for each section after. so far everything is currently pending.

---------- Post added 02-29-2012 at 06:54 PM ----------

everything is sold besides the tank and the extras so get it while you can! first come first served at this point $250 firm for everything i have left!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump it up! still have this, i might trade it towards a nice pico tank + cash, let me know what you have!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump it up! still have the tank with extras left, like i said before i might consider a partial cash/trade for a LED powered pico tank.

·
Registered
115 Posts
tank and stand

hey, i am interested in the tank and stand. could you send me your # so i can ask a few questions. i would be coming from windsor, on. thanks> my email is [email protected] if thats easier for you. thanks. kim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts