Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I've watched a few of them. They are very helpful and informative. Sometimes it is easier to watch something done instead of reading about it.

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
I recomended talking reef several times

there are a few that like it but most seem to heard one or two then drop it. I posted a list of all the shows before talking reef podcast here is the link to them I think they are well worth checking out. the 1st few are the roughest so if you listen to those they get better btw Rob the host lives right near Stingray Bay

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
btw

I like to listen to the podcast while doing other things that way I adsorb some of the podcast but I am multitasking also putting them on cd and listing to them in the car is cool my car cd player plays mp3's :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
talkingreef has some good information - especially when Rob (the host) has a themed show which he prepares for... the new live shows he's putting out aren't as smooth and it seems likes he fumbles for answers for a few questions.... but he does put out shows regularly... the forum he's setup is a good one...

i've got all episodes on my hard drive and ipod for refrence purposes...

another good podsact related to reefing is reefcast.com... it's a bit more on the humorous side of things and informative as well... the hosts Marc and Evan were putting out podcast quasi regularly until last summer when Evan got a new job...

if you've got a high speed connection, you may want to check out reefvideos.com... but the host Chris hasn't put out a new video in at least a year... some videos of note are a MJ mod and DIY 2 part solutions...

that's my $0.02 on my 1000th post here on MR!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts