Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get starfish, crabs other small cool neat things for my tank and some other supplies i would like to try some new places for variety and i am also looking for good prices i already go to lous pet shop, oceans and seas, stingray bay i really like all of them i live near downtown (45 minutes away) where else can i go for so sweet stuff at fair prices

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was out there for the first time ever about 2 weeks ago and i didnt notice the small stuff like crabs and starfish where are they in the store

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
polskareefer said:
i was out there for the first time ever about 2 weeks ago and i didnt notice the small stuff like crabs and starfish where are they in the store
2nd or 3rd aisle in - wall of tanks on your left as you walk down the aisle - crabs, snails, shrimps, macro, etc., etc. - usually have some pretty cool stuff in there.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great i must have missed them on my way run past everything they arent far from me at all so i will have to go back last time i was there i could only stay for a few and the place was packed so i didnt get the whole experience but i was pleased with the time i spent there

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
my personal LFS list

these are the stores I will shop at it's all a personal choice! I live in Southfield so
based of that.

closest to me!
Atlantis Dean has always treated me well clawson,mi
north
Kee's 23&Vandyke 1st pet store I could visit on my own as a kid Kee's family is great and so is Jason. heck even the cats are nice.
East Stingray Bay only store I visit on the east side near 9 & kelly.
west there are a few.
pet conection Livoinia I think 5 mile and middle belt
Saltwater Fish Guys near Dearborn Michigan Ave and inkster area
Tropicorium Romulus
Fish guys New Boston

other stores I visit from time to time exception east side.. just me these are just stores I like most know me when I walk in and that always feels good.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just went to choice for the second time ever and i like the place but they didnt have any starfish (reef safe) or crabs so i enjoyed the visit but i didnt get what i wanted but i did pick up a pick a piece of live rock at a good price and im very picky about my live rock i payed 3.99 a pound

G

·
The Aquariam shop of Royal Oak is vary nice inside with frendley staff !! (but just a bit pricey IMO ) great place all in all:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts