Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
interested in the larger frags

can you take pics of the larger frags and post. Are you coming to the lansing swap? If not, i may be able to arrange a pickup.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I didn't even know there was a swap this weekend. I can't go this weekend its my daughters birthday and we will be out of town most of the weekend. I will be around on Friday afternoon and Sunday evening a little bit. If we can't work something out this weekend I can hold them until the following weekend no problem. I will be around all weekend the following weekend. I work out of town Monday-Thursday so during the week is not an option unless we work something out ahead a time and I set it aside the weekend before so my girlfriend can give it to you.

That being said I wasn't really clearly thinking the price through very well when I posted this originally. I wasn't originally planning on selling these, but I wasn't able to trade them for anything so I decided to sell some.

I currently have three frags left and probably can get some more if I need some. I'm not really sure what a fair price is for these, but what I'm thinking is:
$10 for the first head and $5 for each head after that.

The three frags I have currently is below:

1- 1 head (probably 4-5 inches tall)
1- 4 head (probably 3 inches tall)
1- 5-8 head (I would need to pull it out and count I was guessing earlier) (probably 4-5 inches tall)

I can probably get a few more or split the big one in two pieces if that works for someone. The parent colony is very nice and the frags are nice as well. I got this colony from someone else online a while back and it has grown from 3-4 heads into two colonies that are each allot larger then a softball and probably have 30-35 heads each. You will be getting a good healthy specimen and if it is continued to be cared for will yield a good quality specimen with bright green tips.

I hope that is fair.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm out of town right now so I can't take a pic of the larger frag right now. If you look in the pic that says green hammer frag. The one on the left went to Sir Patrick, and the one on the right is the medium frag. The larger one is similar except it has more heads and it is a couple of inches taller. This is a good piece b/c it is a full arm and is about the same height as the parent. I could get a pick for you next weekend if it isn't sold by then.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will take the first person that says they want each posted for sure. Then as I frag more I will give them to who ever was in line after. The others may be a few weeks though.

·
Registered
614 Posts
sent PM for smal frag

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry I was away for a few days. I have been out of town. The larger frag has 7 heads and the medium size one has 4 full size heads and three small ones that just budded off.

I will be home this weekend.

PM me if interested. See prices above.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts