Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not able to post in the selling forum yet because I am still really new to the site, so I wanted to post something somewhere about the great people that I got frags, etc. from today. *****, hatfielj, and ardo ski are great sellers and very nice people. I would recommend them to anyone -yes The frags I got are beatiful, and the tank is running nicely. Thanks again to all of you and I hope to deal with you again :D

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
It was nice to meet you over at Ardo's house, that Mustang of yours sure was PACKED to the gills! ;) Glad you made it home okay.

-Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a green duncan with about 9 heads that I have counted, a green ricordea, two big frags of two different types of Xenia (one of them had some GSP growing on the rock base :D ), and a modded 12 gal. nano cube w/stand, with live rock, live sand, tons of Xenia, fuzzy mushrooms, tons and tons of little stars, and well, there are so many fun little goodies in there it would take a while to name them all. I will post pictures of everything tomorrow when the lights go on :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poseidon said:
It was nice to meet you over at Ardo's house, that Mustang of yours sure was PACKED to the gills! ;) Glad you made it home okay.

-Mike
I was wondering what your name was on here :D It was nice meeting you too and we appreciate your help stuffing our car to the gills :p Yup, we made it home alive, as did everything else that we know of so far. We will be rearranging everything in the tank tomorrow. Thanks again -yes

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
KJS3639 said:
I was wondering what your name was on here :D It was nice meeting you too and we appreciate your help stuffing our car to the gills :p Yup, we made it home alive, as did everything else that we know of so far. We will be rearranging everything in the tank tomorrow. Thanks again -yes
You're Welcome! I think you are officially addicted now! -devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts