1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Wow that *****. He was pretty good.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
my wife was freaking out because she wanted in his pants... I'm sad because I liked some of his movies...su..cks...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
hardcz said:
my wife was freaking out because she wanted in his pants
lol well there's a reason to be sad :D

G

·
such a shame, he's being touted as a great father and wonderful young talent.

they forgot to add in a drug addict and a moron for throwing his life away.

·
Registered
834 Posts
nanocube24 said:
such a shame, he's being touted as a great father and wonderful young talent.

they forgot to add in a drug addict and a moron for throwing his life away.
How do you know he uses drugs?

I think your refering to the initial reports when they thought it was drug use. It was drug use, but it was sleeping pills. Not like he was doing heroin or something. I don't know if he did drugs regularly or not, but I don't think you know either. :) Could of been an accident...

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
I'm bummed.... I liked him in "The Patriot" and especially in "A Knights Tale". If "The Dark Knight" wasn't already going to be HUGE, it will be especially HUGE now...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Joker

tmz was saying the "Dark Knight" is in post, filming had wrapped, but he was creeped out by his role of The Joker,,,,something about him rambling and being haunted by a laugh he created for the character causing insomnia...it also said he wasnt much of a partier and was more likely to be spotted at coffee houses with kid in tow....who really knows...he was a very good actor....

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
"10 things I hate about you" is one of my favs.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I really liked him in the movie The Four Feathers!! I dont believe the theory of him offing himself!! Well he, knows the anwser that everybody wants to know.....Whats next when you die.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts