Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting a corner fish tank but it does not have a top. I am not sure where to find a top for it, any ideas? I have done a search online but not finding much and how would you measure it to know what you need. It is a bow front corner tank.

Thanks for your help,
Lori

·
Administrator
2,511 Posts

I am looking into getting a corner fish tank but it does not have a top. I am not sure where to find a top for it, any ideas? I have done a search online but not finding much and how would you measure it to know what you need. It is a bow front corner tank.

Thanks for your help,
Lori
That do you mean by top? Glass Top? Canopy? Is it a corner bow front?

If it is a standard tank any LFS should have them. If it is something custom you can contact steve a great lakes whom could build you a top. If it is a canopy there are dyi fourms or you can find someone to build on for you.

Tom

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to have a canopy for it but don't know anyone that could build one to match. It is a corner bow front and they are not even sure of the gallons so not sure how to measure to see about getting one. I hate to buy the set up and not be able to find a top (glass top at least)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.